Registration is where you confirm that you are going to start your race and where you collect your timing band, race number bib (and swim cap if you are in a triathlon), as well as any merchandise you have ordered.
Everyone who enters online must still register. If you want to enter after online entries close, you can do this as a late entrant at Registration.
Registration times and locations:
- Saturday, the day before race day, at the Anchorage Sea Front Hotel on the corner of Coral St & Flinders Parade Victor Harbor between 2:00pm & 5:00pm
- Sunday race day at C M Thorpe Reserve on the corner of Bartel Blvd and Matthew Flinders Dr Victor Harbor from 7:00am
Everyone is encouraged to register on Saturday to avoid long queues. Officials will do their best on Sunday but you must allow at least one hour to register before your race start or you risk not being registered in time.
The Registration process is:
- Find your race number – If you entered online you can find your race number in advance by checking your name on the online results page after Friday before race day, or you can find your name on printed boards at Registration. All details including your event, competition category, swim cap colour, swim/wave start time and bike rack row number will be listed
- Remember your race number and swim cap colour (if you are in a triathlon), and check that all your entry details are correct.
- Attend Registration.
- If all your entry details are correct, Registration Staff will assist you to find your timing band, race number bib, swim cap as well as any merchandise you have ordered
- If any of your entry details are incorrect, tell Registration Staff
You can Register for other entrants but you must have a written list of their names, race numbers, their events and swim cap colours so you can make sure there are no mix ups.
If you are in a Relay Team, only one team member needs to Register.
If you are Entering and Registering late, the process is:
- Complete a hard copy entry form and submit that with cash payment to Registration Staff. Hard copy entry forms will be available to download closer to race day for you to complete in advance.
- Registration staff will process your entry and register you at the same time
Once you have registered, see the Race Day Time Table for times when triathletes in different events can enter the transition area to rack their bikes. Race numbers will be inked on arms at this time. Entrants in the 5k & 10k fun run/walks only need to assemble at the Fun Run/Walk start line on Matthew Flinders Drive 10 minutes before their starts.
Timing bands must be worn correctly so they do not come off. If the velcro hook end of your band sticks up then you have not attached it correctly and you will lose it. Lost bands mean you will get no split times, you will get no finish time or placings until the next day and you will be invoiced $55. Read these instructions